Go Back   Community for CG Artists > Main Forums > CG News
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-03-2008, 04:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
3DM3 Administrator

3DSN.com: Interactive 3D Search Network Launched

3DSN.com launches the first interactive 3D Search Network for 3D and creative graphics content.

With database of hundreds of thousands 3D and creative graphics item links, 3DSN (3D Search Network) gives user the ability to quickly and easily locate right graphics content at right online resources and for the right price (or for free if any).

The ability to run multiple search sessions within one browser window makes search process more intuitive. Open one more browser window and you will get 10 search sessions (unlike Google standard search which offers one search session per browser window).

There is another cool feature at 3DSN: 'My Searches' catalog. User may run as many searches as he likes and store selected links in 'My Searches' catalog. Once registered, user may save 'My Searches' catalog content for future use.

There is even more. Users now have the ability to rate, comment and report content. Any item you like/dislike could be commented and/or rated. The stuff you feel is distributed illegally could be reported. So do not put your project in jeopardy when you are planning to purchase 3D creative content online, - check at 3DSN.com first, - the content may be reported!

Please fell free to send me your comments and/or suggestions either thru feedback form or 3DSN blog.

Best regards,
Vlad Shamgin,
3DSN Project Lead, Founder

URL: 3dsn
Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote