Go Back   Community for CG Artists > Main Forums > Open Discussion
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.75 average.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
3DM3 Administrator

35 Most Beautiful Making of Girls

Making of Assasin
In this article I’ll try to explain the process of creating my 3D character Assassin.

Making of Red Hot Assassin
Hong Mei Li is a seductive lady with deadly skills. She can mask innocence at the same time secrecy. Clean-up after a kill is a painting done with Photoshop CS2.

Making of Ella
In this tutorial I will cover some of the interesting steps of this project. I will cover modeling and rigging in general, texturing, working with complex hairs, rendering and compositing. I will also share a few tips and tricks as I show the process.

Making of "My Prince"
I tried to give this image some kind of unique and mysterious feeling. I also tried to challenge myself by putting some kind of creature in there not just supporting the overall flow but giving more interest to the image.

Making of Resident Evil
I used Cinema 4D for model, Body Paint and Photoshop for texture, render whit advance render, post production in Photoshop.

Making of The Lady Bird
For this painting I did first the rough on a sketchbook and then I used exclusively Photoshop. I tried to pull together a few stages of my working progress here.

Making of Binah
Binah was a difficult and long time consumming project. It was a great challenge for me, technically and artistically. Binah is the third sephirah of the tree of life in cabbala.

Making of: Portrait of a lady
I try to make a role with Chinese traditional characteristic, woman and circumstance are all from ancient China. I collect reference from internet.

Making of Claire
On this Claire model i use 3DS Max, Mudbox with some sculpting and Mentay Ray as renderer. Finally Photoshop to composite it. In doing Claire, I try to apply knowledge that i learnt during my work into it.

Making of Three lines
I’ve always been fascinated by realism, and because of this it is really important to me that the base line-art sketch has got proper proportions.

The Making of Kehel, elf warrior
In this making of I'll explain the processes I did to create a fully rigged character for my '07 demo animation reel: Kehel, elf warrior.

The Making of Beanpod blooming
Hello, everyone, My name is Wang Xiaoyu. I’m a student in China, I'm glad to communicate with you about my new work "Beenpod Blooming" : )

The Making of Lulu
Like a good number of rpg players, I'm an addict of Final Fantasy series.So I decided to make my own fanart of an in game playable character. I chosen Lulu from FFX because she's very adult ,serious and has a cold glance.

Last edited by Stryker; 07-07-2009 at 05:53 PM..
Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 08:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
3DM3 Administrator

The Making of Warrior
This project started as a personal challenge, I wanted to apply everything that I learned throughout this year in a single work.

The Making of Song Hye Kyo
Max Edwin Wahyudi will show you the making of 'Song Hye Kyo' the Korean actress.

The Making of Aviator`s wife
Aviator`s wife is a character made in 3d Studio Max for the upcoming short cg movie “Code Guardian” by Marco Spitoni

The Making of Tundra
"I started the torso with a box, trying to get the right subdivisions to form the basic shape of the body. Then I extruded some polygons from shoulders and pelvis in order to create the arms and legs."

Making of Varga
This is not a step by step tutorial. I will summarize the workflow i used for one of my characters with lots of images and some print-screens directly from the applications used ( maya/mudbox/photoshop etc ...), also in the end i will provide some info about tangent space normal maps so you could think of this tutorial as mainly normal mapping related stuff.

Making of WITCH
I will explain how I made the Witch Empress illustration.

Making of Nude
Nice painting tutorial shows how to draw the woman body

Making of The Showstopper
Great piece of art done for the CGSociety Challenge, "strange behaviour"

Making of Lida
In this piece, I wanted to interpret a new feeling of an old Chinese poem, and try to make it more fantastical, sci-fi and surreal. So I started out by doing research some research. Here are a few images I found from a Google
Image search.

Making of Autumnal
The inspiration for this piece came at the end of a week’s holiday in Scotland last autumn. I'd spent a week absorbing all of the wonderful natural displays of colour at that time of year and I wanted to create an image that captured not only the look, but also the feel of a warm, golden autumn.

Making of Barbra
Barbra is a character I painted for one of my favorite online art forums. The inspiration came from a great stock photo I found over at Deviant Art. I asn't aiming for total realism with this piece; I wanted something very funky, simple, and with an interesting color palette. More importantly, I wanted the expression of....

Making of Shadow Conscious
This project was primarily done for learning reasons. I wanted to make a realistic (well, at least natural) looking human. First of all for references, I’ve collected a lot of pictures of girls on the net. Now, even though I didn’t follow what I’m going to say, I think it’s a good idea that you have all of the angles of one or....

Making of Marsh Dweller
I read a book about marsh dwellers recently. It described their lives so well, that new ideas for illustrations appeared by themselves.

Making of Seheiah
In my artwork, I generally try to express a feeling, to tell a story… Seheiah is a bit different. I had been asked to illustrate August for a publishing firm.

The Making of Bunny
After watching ‘The Incredibles’, Andrew Hickinbottom set about creating a Bunny girl in 3ds max. He’d not seen a 3D Bunny before, but the style fitted perfectly, complete with bombshell features.

Making of the “Flower Messenger”
Jack Zhang fashions a portrait of Liu Yifei for a CGChoice Award and a place in EXPOSE 5.

Making of Umbrella Sky
Marta Dahlig takes us through the creation of the EXOTIQUE 3 cover image.

Making of The Night Elf
Max Kor stunned the community with the creation of his Night Elf. CGSociety presents his tutorial, with particular attention to the eyes.

Making of Ingrid Bergman
Ingrid Bergman, a film actress and artist used screen captures from the movies to model beautiful actress in 3d

Making of 'Do you want to play with me'
Choosing a right colour scheme for any artwork depends on a lot of things like mood, story and here you will get it

Making of Yuka
After receiving some positive feedback to “yuka” Lukasz decided to write a detailed tutorial about creating process

Making a painting - Basic workflow
This tutorial describes my workflow of making a painting step by step. No focus on details like how to paint hair or eyes.

Last edited by Stryker; 05-20-2008 at 05:04 AM..
Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stryker For This Useful Post:
anbarasan (09-01-2008), Man1akaleN (10-02-2008)
Old 09-01-2008, 07:14 PM   #3 (permalink)

great share thanks
anbarasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

Man1akaleN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

very impressive creations! I definatly like 'Shadow Conscious' most as she has the most beautiful face in my opinion!
HeNsS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Main Gallery Moderator

Awards Showcase
Speed Modeling - Best Traditional Model 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to iamtravis316 Send a message via Skype™ to iamtravis316
that Making of Yuka one is amazing. i wish i could paint stuff like that. also i really like The Making of Song Hye Kyo one it looks amazing to

iamtravis316 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamtravis316 For This Useful Post:
febrianto (07-30-2011)
Old 08-16-2009, 01:30 PM   #7 (permalink)

cheap Datejusts watches

BusinessWeek magazine ranks cheap Datejusts watches #71 on its 2007 annual list of the 100 most important global brands, top among all watchmakers.
rstu680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:14 PM   #8 (permalink)

Wow, this is the mother load of all refference for quality! Thank you!
3dgeneral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:08 PM   #9 (permalink)

Very interesting thread, some beautiful artwork up there! I found "Three Lines" to be awesome, very realistic piece of work. Great reads!
GreatTarzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:12 AM   #10 (permalink)

Indeed there are some really great works here!
cmiVFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:52 AM   #11 (permalink)

Thank you for your making of
Thierry86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:51 AM   #12 (permalink)

Is your Dad an astronaut? Because someone took the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
No, my dad is a martian. he collects stars.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:18 AM   #13 (permalink)

All the pictures are beautiful and awesome. i am so impress by the 35 different style of the girls making a beautiful. the dress of all the girls are attractive. really i am so excite by watching the girl as a Warrior. the dress of the warrior is best to suit to the girl. i love this nice collection.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:20 PM   #14 (permalink)

Great images, very inspirational!

Old 04-03-2011, 09:03 AM   #15 (permalink)

Wow, amazing, nice making of the girl, hope you can show so tutorial here, to helping us.
eddiefrazier is offline   Reply With Quote